Thursday, December 24, 2015

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year ~ Swedish Style



This sweet Christmas card was found in one of my Grandma Ingrid's Books of Remembrance. I love that they took a picture of their home in North Hollywood, California for this photo card.

See all of the presents under the tree? I wonder which ones were for my father, Jan Albert Iverson.

On the right side of the card is a greeting written in Swedish.

En Glad Jul
och
 Gott Nytt År
Från de
Iversons
Translated, it reads,
A Merry Christmas
and
Happy New Year
From the
Iversons

I'm so thankful for this time of year when we celebrate the birth of our Savior, Jesus Christ. I'd like to share this very special Christmas video with you. I hope you enjoy it.



As my grandparents expressed in their lovely Christmas card, I too would like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Thanks for reading!

Jana

© 2015 Copyright by Jana Last, All Rights Reserved

2 comments:

Printfriendly

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...