Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Celebrating 5 Years of Blogging


Wow! It's my 5th blogiversary! I've been so busy with everything around here that I actually forgot about it until I saw some kind congratulations on Facebook.

THANK YOU

I'd like to thank you, wonderful readers, for taking the time to read my posts over the years. I'd also like to thank you for your comments and for sharing my posts on social media. You guys are awesome!

BUSY TIMES

Unfortunately, I haven't been posting as much on my blog this past year as in previous years. Last year was an incredibly busy and eventful year in our family. Two of our children got married, we bought a new-construction home, put our old home on the market, sold it, found a rental home to live in while our new home was being built, moved to our rental home, and then moved to our new home a couple of weeks ago.

We are still in the process of unpacking. This photo was taken almost a week ago. I was actually able to unpack several of thosee boxes and the pile was getting smaller. Unfortunately, the pile has grown again since we moved boxes inside from the garage last night. Sigh....It will be so nice to finally have everything unpacked. It really takes a lot of time to find new places for everything after moving to a new home.


So, with all that's been going on, something had to give, and that something was writing in my blog. Once things settle down and I get back into a somewhat more normal routine, I will hopefully get back to blogging on a more regular basis.

YEAR IN REVIEW

Here are some highlighted posts from last year (since my last blogiversary):

Ebenezer Perry Carlisle Webster ~ Inventor of The Webster Dehorning Chute - April 11, 2016

My Speaking Engagement in June - May 26, 2016

I Found Sweet Edna Lillie Webster's Death Record - June 8, 2016

More Proof That It's Worthwhile To Have Your Family Tree Online - June 22, 2016

Joyful Times ~ Adding a New Daughter-in-Law's Name to My Genealogy Database - July 5, 2016

A House for Sale and a Wedding - August 16, 2016

More Joyful Times ~ Adding Another New Daughter-in-Law's Name to My Genealogy Database - September 12, 2016

A Precious Photo of Chester Malvin Iverson - March 1, 2017

Thank you to my husband, family, friends, fellow genealogy bloggers, and all of my wonderful readers who follow along with me as I share my family history through blogging.

Thanks for stopping by!

Jana

© 2017 Copyright by Jana Iverson Last, All Rights Reserved

24 comments:

  1. Congratulations on both your 5th blogiversary and your new home. I'm looking forward to your future posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jana, Congratulations on 5 wonderful years of blogging! I love visiting your blog & reading your posts. Don't worry about being busy with life. We all have lots of life's activities that keep us busy. Yours sound like positive changes. Whenever you do post, we will be ready to read! Congratulations again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy new home and happy blogiversary. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's been great fun following your adventures both in your research and with your family. Happy, happy blogiversary to you! 🎈😃💐

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy blogiversary and congratulations on getting this posted with all that's going on in your life!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It goes fast, doesn't it? Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on five years, Jana! Well done! It's been fun to see photos of your new home, too. I imagine you cooking for a small army in that beautiful, large kitchen. Fun times.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Happy 5th!! Looking forward to the day your boxes go to the recycling center and you have more time to entertain us. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy 5th blogiversary! And congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on your blogiversary. I enjoy reading your posts and appreciate the things I learn from them.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations Jana! 5 years of blogging is a milestone of which to be proud!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations on your 5-year blogiversary, Jana! That's a great accomplishment. And good luck with the continued unpacking (I don't envy you that task!).

    ReplyDelete

Printfriendly

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...